Thursday, January 29, 2009

AudioText podcasts!

Hey y'all,

It feels like ages since I've posted here. I've been really busy lately, with the new radio show, the yoga reception job, interviews, and writing projects. I got a little panicky yesterday, but now all is good again. There's time.

In other news, AudioText is up and running, and it's going GREAT. I'm having so much fun. And now, the moment you've been waiting for: the podcasts are working! It was all my fault they weren't actually, but I've figured it out, and now it seems to be working.

You can listen to the most recent show here: http://playlist.citr.ca/podcasting/audio/20090128-180000-to-20090128-183500.mp3

It was an interview with Kevan Cameron AKA Scruffmouth, and a reading from Jordan Scott's blert. It was amazing. But don't take my word for it....

No comments: